Monday, March 06, 2006

I hate Monday's

Truly, Monday's just suck, don't they? I have to get up early, the weather is yucky, all grey and blah, I'm still sick, have had a cold for about a week now, have almost no voice which works great at Starbucks when trying to call out drinks to the customers, all phlemy, just wonderful. And now for the irony of the day...
I finally meet a guy who is interesting, funny, smart (maybe even as smart as me... smarter? hm) and who didn't annoy me after seeing him everyday for a week straight. Do you have any idea how amazing that is? And the sex is good too, that's always a plus. Ok, so he smokes, that's a negative, but I've even been able to disregard that. And so then at the end of said week, I'm asking, are we just seeing eachother? Because since we are sleeping together I'd really rather just be seeing him and vice versa, it's easier and less icky and such. But then the crappy irony part kicks in. He's in "the industry", you know, the Hollywood industry and hasn't been getting steady work and not getting paid on time for work he's done and he had set himself a date to either get work or move to another state where he knows there is work waiting for him. And the date was the end of February which of course has passed and now we are dating and he even apparently told someone he was seeing, a "friend w/benefits" that he wasn't going to see her anymore because he wanted to see where our thing was going and he said that yes, he's had as great a time in the last week as me but he may have to move because the date he set has come and gone and no work still. So he said we should probably cut back on our relationship since he doesn't know if he's staying or not. I told him that we should just continue to see each other and if he ends up having to leave then that's what he has to do, it's not like we are that attached yet and I won't try to influence his decision either way, so I think that's where we left it but he's depressed and I can't blame him, the whole thing sucks, not knowing when you are going to get paid or when your next job is going to materialize but also, this so SUCKS because I actually like him and see potential with this which hasn't happend in years so yeah, I'm feeling a little bummed at the moment but again, if he has to leave then that's what he has to do, I just hope he finds work because I'd really like to keep seeing him...
Life is freaking lame sometimes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

When ever I surf on web I come to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here monkeecat37.blogspot.com. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Are you really serious about your weight?. Recent Scientific Research displays that closely 50% of all United States grownups are either obese or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these people, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home