Thursday, March 09, 2006

Stuff

You Are 56% Evil. You are evil, but you haven't yet mastered the dark side. Fear not though - you are on your way to world domination

http://www.blogthings.com/howevilareyouquiz/

I always knew I was evil, now I know the exact percentage, but I think it's a little low honestly. If you want to find out how evil you are, click the link.

I posted a big old blog yesterday and then it disappeared and I don't have the energy to recreate it. Suffice it to say I like a new guy, he's actually age appropriate and likes me too, he doesn't annoy me and is very intelligent (maybe even more intelligent than me?) but there's a chance he may have to move away. So I am hoping for that not to happen and also not to mess things up by getting all weird, clingy, distant on him due to my trust issues and general messedupness. Keep your fingers crossed for me, I haven't liked anyone like this in at least 5 years, maybe more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home