Friday, September 19, 2008

Surgeon's visit

Well I just saw my surgeon yesterday for my one year check up and I am currently NED (no evidence of disease for all you lay people) :) I am going to have my chemo port out next month since everything looks good and I am going to ask my regular doc for a referral to a plastic surgeon to talk about reconstruction. I will probably opt for what is called a Tram Flap or similar. Basically they take fat and other tissue from your stomach to make a new boob. So, not only do you get a new boob, you also get a tummy tuck. How awesome; two boobs and a flat stomach! Yay!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bert Bananas said...

Does that work with penile enlargements?? The surgeon who creates THAT operation will make a fortune.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Beanns37 said...

I don't think it works for that but you are right, the surgeon who can get that to work will be rich :)

8:26 PM  
Blogger Waltzing Matilda said...

I was going to offer you the fat from my belly because I've got plenty to spare.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home