Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Boys...

Honestly, is there one who will give you a straight answer to a question? I mean, it's not that hard is it, honesty? Do they have to be evasive and vague, is it something in the genes? And if, for instance, I go over to a boy's house and his daughter answers the phone when I call to say I'm there and hangs up on me three times, then finally gets him for me, and I'm still nice as pie to her but somehow he decides the whole me meeting her at that time (which was totally his fault for not calling me and telling me to come later than we'd planned) made him uncomfortable (him uncomfortable? how'd he feel if I told him about the hanging up on me and telling me he wasn't there which I didn't tell him), how is it my fault he was uncomfortable? It's his own fault we met, not hers or mine. Seriously, men make me insane and if I wasn't so zen and centered now I'd smack him upside his head. When I go to his show next Wednesday, if he doesn't introduce me to his best friend (who I know will be there) correctly, I'm done. I don't need a friend with benefits, I've had that and I'm not settling for less than I want anymore. Life is too short and I want someone who wants to be with me, just me, because I am more than enough dammit.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger sheila222 said...

You don't need this crap. The entire scenario and then him saying he is uncomfortable puts what he wants and how he feels first. Fine, he is first in line to get the big ol, mfya treatment. Relationships are a compromise, but what you have at this point is not a relationship but an acquaintance-ship. Everyone needs to be on their best behavior. Beanns, nuts to him!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Beanns37 said...

Sheila, I know, I have been going back and forth with this. But then again, I really am a little insane when I'm starting a new relationship and I'm afraid I'm over reacting to stuff...

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home