Saturday, June 28, 2008

House buying

so looks like I will be buying a house soon, I was pre-approved for a loan today and I've been looking for a couple of weeks. the hard part is that even with prices having fallen quite a bit, where I'd like to buy I'd really only be able to get a condo/townhom and I really want a SFR. I am going to meet one of my realtors on Sunday in Whittier; this is not my first choice of town but as long as it's safe and not too far from work I can deal. and I think I can get a cute 2 bedroom there for under $250k. ah, what a scary, exciting new adventure!

2 Comments:

Blogger vq said...

Hey! You'll be a LOT closer to me--we can get together again sometime!

11:16 PM  
Blogger Beanns37 said...

That's true, I didn't think about the fact that all you other So Cal shelfers are pretty much in the OC :)

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home