Thursday, January 25, 2007

Wow

It's been over a month since I posted. I have not been in the mood and haven't really had the time anyway. It's not like nothing's been going on, stuff has, just haven't felt like sharing I guess.
Anyway, I had my 20 year HS reunion last weekend, we thought we wouldn't get enough people to have it but in the end my lame-o classmates finally started RSVPing and we had 120 or so show up. It was actually a lot of fun and we are going to start planning the 25th this summer. I saw people I had not seen since graduation or shortly thereafter. I got nice and buzzed and didn't have to pay for one drink since people kept buying them for me. It was enjoyable.
The Eugene thing... well, it seems like most jobs there just don't pay very much money, not compared to LA and although it's cheaper to live there it's not THAT much cheaper, I don't want to be in a comparable situation, I want to be in a better situatin (finance wise) so I'm not sure it's going to work. Now I'm thinking of either looking here for a condo or something or moving back east or maybe moving to Italy (I'm going there for vacation in May).
I am going to Vegas tomorrow with my friend who moved to AZ and another friend from LA, we are all flying in and staying until Sunday, I'm going to do a little gambling but not much, maybe a little shopping and just hang out with my friends. Yay.
That's really it, my family is having drama as usual, whatever, I have no love life to speak of, I joined a book club, we are reading something by Michael Connelly, Angels Flight, so far it's ok but not the kind of thing I'd normally read.
TTFN.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home