Friday, December 22, 2006

Peace on earth and all that crap

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I hope for everyone that they get their fondest wish for Christmas and that everyone dear to them is happy and healthy this holiday season.
I will be going home to visit my mom Sunday morning returning Christmas evening and back to work on Tuesday. I am going out with my very good friend Natalie and her sister Adrianna Sunday night and I am totally looking forward to it. Natalie is freakin funny as hell and her sister is nuts, it's going to be a good time. Hopefully things are as mellow with my family as they were for Thanksgiving; if so, that's all I could really ask for.
It does not look like I am moving to Eugene in the near future so in the meantime I am looking into possibly buying a condo here in LA, we shall see how that goes. The market is still rediculous, but a little less insane for condos than for houses.
Really that's all that's going on with me, peace out my homies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Catz said...

happy new year!

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home