Thursday, September 21, 2006

Taste of Burbank

Fifth date tonight and we are going to a taste of Burbank which is, not surprisingly, in Burbank. I am going to go home, straighten my hair (since it is kind of fuzzy today), change out of my knee high black boots, patterned hose and black skirt into jeans and comfy shoes and then meet my friend (?) at his place. Then we will go walk around Burbank and eat stuff and hopefully have alcoholic beverages. Then? I don't know. So far we've kissed and frankly that has been fine with me. I'm not sure I want to take it further than that with him, haven't decided that yet and once you do the deed you can't really go back, can you? I mean, I can't have sex with him and then say, ya know, I think we shouldn't have done that, let's go back to just kissing and holding hands. No, I'd have to break up with him and I do enjoy his company and I like going out with him, it's nice that he's a little older and makes more money than me so he can treat me and I don't feel guilty for letting him so I'm going to wait on the sex I think, don't want to ruin a perfectly good thing and sex just complicates everything anyway...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home