Monday, September 29, 2008

Dating again

Well, the dating machine is ramping up; I have a date tonight and one tomorrow night, both named Brian which is funny. In a way it's good, easier because I don't have to keep their names straight. I also met a guy at a pub in Santa Monica on Saturday; nice guy, 40, bought my girlfriend and I a couple of pints of cider and we exchanged numbers. I noticed he got pretty lit Sat and then he called me yesterday but didn't leave a message. So I called him back and very quickly realized he was drunk as a skunk. Yup, so two days in a row he gets drunk... I don't think so. Ah well, it's good to realize that sooner rather than later. Hopefully one of the dates this week will go well, I'll keep ya all updated. Dating in your 40's- what a crazy adventure :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Orbie/\;;/\ said...

Good luck Beanns and have fun

2:26 PM  
Blogger Jenny Robin said...

You go, girl! I'm in my 30s and can't get a date, but it's nice to know that the dating scene is wide open, no matter what the age.

Have enough fun for the both of us!

8:41 PM  
Blogger UrbanStarGazer said...

Did you ever make it to Tahoe?

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home