Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have a lot to be thankful for! I am healthy this year which is huge. I am not in the midst of chemo like I was at this time last year. My friends and family are healthy and happy for the most part and love me. I still have a job, at least for now. Monkee is healthy and happy. I have a boyfriend :)
I hope all of you have a wonderful turkey day and spend it with people who make you happy. I wish for all of us a good ending to this year, and prosperity for everyone in the new year.
On a different note, my ex brother in law is an artist and is currently working for Marvel doing super hero cards and such. My boyfriend is really into comic books so I asked him who his fave super heroes were and he said Green Lantern & Spiderman. I am having the ex-BIL make him a card for each, full color, they are costing me $35 each. I thought they would be a cool xmas gift, and of course they will be one of a kind. What do y'all think, is that a cool idea?

8 Comments:

Blogger Orbie/\;;/\ said...

Very cool Beanns.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Sonya said...

Have a great day tomorrow, Beans.

12:47 PM  
Blogger mavis sidebottom said...

have a really good one, and have a happy thanksgiving too

1:30 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Very cool idea!

And have a great Thanksgiving!

4:27 PM  
Blogger vq said...

Excellent gift! Wish I could think of anything so clever!

Happy Thanksgiving to you.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Jenny Robin said...

supercool, superidea, superneato

6:18 PM  
Blogger UrbanStarGazer said...

Wow, that's greath. Very cool gift.

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you were MY girlfriend :-)

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home