Friday, November 07, 2008

Happy days are here again...

I've had a smile on my face most of the time for the last few days. And it's because there's hope again with Obama being our president elect. Hope for a better economy, for more oportunity for all Americans, not just a select few, for prosperity and happiness. Not that I expect poor Obama to give us all that but I just feel like that we are on a better path. Hope is wonderful :)

On another topic, I had a date tonight with my friend and this time the sex part was not a problem, yee hah! We both had a lot of fun at dinner, watched Earl and the Office and 30 Rock and then messed around. He's a nice guy, I like him. We are going to see a UCLA football game on Saturday, I haven't been to a live game in years, it s/b fun, we are tailgating first with his friends and then after having dessert and champagne apparently wether we win or not. I don't really care who wins, I don't follow these things, but since it's his alma mater I hope they win. They are playing the Oregon Beavers so there will be lots of naughty jokes flying I'm sure which will hopefully turn into naughty activities after we get home :)

3 Comments:

Blogger mavis sidebottom said...

Im glad someones getting some

3:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, for the love of English soccer, Mum, just go buy a little bottle of champagne and drink it down! How hard can that be and then you'll have gotten some!

BeanieBaby, UCLA actually has a chance this week! It could be a very, very exciting game for UCLA rooters. You need to make a sign to hold up if you get on camera, something like, "I just got some!" so we know it's you!

11:17 AM  
Blogger Beanns37 said...

Bertie, you are too funny :) Hm, well, I will be wearing a purple and black shirt so keep an eye out for that ;)

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home