Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'm sick

I have a bad cold, a lot of my co-workers are sick and I think someone must have breathed on me or something, it sucks. But I can't really complain when I was so lucky last year and never got sick even while going thru chemo. Hopefully I can conquer this bug fast, I really am not a good sick person, makes me grumpy.

So I am down to one boy, no more Brian's at all. I really wasn't feeling anything romantic for him, no sparks or chemistry but I was trying to give it a little time because he's such a nice guy. So he emails me Sunday at work (when he clearly knows I'm not here, what's with these boys?) and says he also doesn't feel a romantic spark but hopes we can be friends. Well in his case I think we can because it never got physical and it was mutual though I do wish these men would be more adult and tell me at least over the phone. I am still seeing the other guy, saw him Sunday actually, we played Rock Hero, it was actually a lot of fun, if you haven't played it. I sang and played drums :)

For Halloween I'm going to be a devil and we carved a pumpkin for a competition, it has four ghosts on it which represent the four of us in our dept. I love Halloween, it's my fave holiday. I'm going to my friend Karla's after work to watch scary movies, hand out candy and perhaps have some kind of pagan ritual. Fun times...

2 Comments:

Blogger vq said...

Hope you're feeling better today, Beanns

11:25 PM  
Blogger Clank Napper said...

Hope you feel better and had a good halloween.

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home