Thursday, October 02, 2008

Weekend festivities

So I think we all agreed that Brian #2 won the first dating challenge, hands down really. Tomorrow I am going out with a guy I went on a couple of dates with right around the time I started dating "the guy", he's nice, not sure there's really a spark, but what the hell. We are going to see Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist, s/b nice, juvenile fun. Then Saturday I am going out w/Brian #2, we are actually going out early, around 4, getting something to eat and then who knows. So I'll keep you all updated on how that goes. I honestly don't know why I can't find a really decent guy; is it LA, is it that I don't know where to meet them... I try to get friends to set me up but no one knows anyone single they'd want to have me date either. It sucks quite frankly but I'm going to keep trying because I really want to meet someone. I'm not desperate and I'm quite happy on my own, I just want that special someone to add to my great life. Why does it have to be so hard?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home