Saturday, November 15, 2008

Do I call him a boyfriend?

Hm, don't know yet. He still lists himself as single and so do I, but we are spending a lot of time together. Tuesday we went for our hike and hung out for like 12 hours, last night I made dinner at my house and he brought movies and would have stayed over except for the Sylmar fire which is pretty close to his place. Then this morning we went to breakfast and I'm going over to his house later. The sex has improved although we are still around 50% on his end. He's very generous and I always get mine but he's been having problems still. I did make sure he finished the other night (sorry if this is too graphic) but man it took a long time. Last night was fine, no problems at all. We get along really well, laugh at the same things, he liked my cooking yesterday... everything seems to be going well. And, I'm not all crazy nutso like normal, I'm actually really mellow about the whole thing. I just hope he can find a job so he doesn't have to move someplace crazy. And that I don't lose my job (in one way or another) and have to move.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny Robin said...

you could call him your ummer

10:43 PM  
Blogger Beanns37 said...

LOL I like that Jenny, I think that'll be his name! :)

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home