Saturday, November 22, 2008

Par-tay!

I am going to a friend's birthday party in Altadena tonight (the really nice area, not the scary ghetto area) and I am taking the guy. I've met some of his friend's but he hasn't met any of mine. When I asked him on Thursday if he'd like to go, I didn't really expect him to say yes but he did, right away. Last night I went over to his place and we watched Heroes and ate turkey burgers he made, then had brownies and Ben & Jerry's ice cream (cheesecake brownie, really good), then I stayed over. So he has some mixer thing at UCLA today then he's coming over and we're going to the party. It's a Mafia themed party so I'm going to wear a black and white pin striped skirt with a black blouse and a black and white houndstooth fedora I have and he's going to dress up also. It s/b fun and I'll try to post some pics afterwards. Happy weekend everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny Robin said...

Sounds like a hoot. Enjoy yourself.

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home