Sunday, November 30, 2008

Bumper boats and go karts and mini golf, oh my!

I had to work the day after Thanksgiving which sucks but my boss is fairly cool so she came in two hours late and I got to leave two hours early. I was out of there before 1:30, woo hoo. The boyfriend didn't have to work, so I went by his place and we had some lunch and watched another episode of Heroes and then we went to play mini golf. I hadn't played mini golf in years, since I went to Catalina around 4 years ago I think. We played one game of that and I lost by one point, not too bad considering. Then we did the bumper boats, that was fun, we squished this kid in between our boats, ha. Then we did the go karts and that was awesome, I was zooming around the course, I have no fear when it comes to driving, I was passing people and scraping by along the wall, good times :)
I stayed over at his place Friday night and then we went to breaky Saturday morning, went back for a while then I finally came home. Last night I made dinner and he came over and we played Star Wars Monopoly, I won, yay! And he stayed over and left a little while ago. It's going really well I think, it's hard for me to know for sure, we all know my track record, but it seems to be going ok. And I don't get all het up and crazy which is a good thing.
Today I have no idea what I'm doing, I should go to Target but I hate shopping this time of year, it's crazy out there. Maybe I'll just go for a walk or something...

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenny Robin said...

Sounds like you had a great time.

4:36 PM  
Blogger Jilly said...

there's a glow-in-the-dark mini golf place near me that we go to every so often to make fools out of ourselves. we don't go to the batting cages anymore because i kick ass at batting. all those years of suffering through softball paid off for something. it's good to go out and just have fun sometimes.

jilly

8:28 PM  
Blogger mavis sidebottom said...

you sound like you are having a lot of fun you lucky cow

1:37 PM  
Blogger Beanns37 said...

I am Alex, and it's your turn next! :)

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home