Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Holiday plans

I have a very busy week and a half coming up! I am taking off work starting this Friday and I don't return until Monday, Dec. 29. Friday I am driving to AZ to visit my friend in Queen Creek for a couple of days. I'll leave there Sunday around noon and hopefully be back in So Cal around 6 pm. Then Wednesday I am leaving again for Santa Maria to visit my family and friends for actual Christmas. I know I am going by my ex-MIL's house Xmas eve to visit and we are hoping my ex will be there with his new sancha so we can freak him out. His mom cracks me up :) I am also going out that night with my friend Natalie who does my hair, probably just to get a drink. Christmas will be spent at my mom's and then the day after Christmas I am getting my hair done and probably having lunch with another friend. Then I'm heading home that evening sometime, hopefully not too late. I'm not sure when I'm celebrating Christmas with the BF, probably either Monday or Tuesday before Xmas or the weekend after. I already got his gift but I know he hasn't done his shopping, he said he's doing it this weekend since I'm out of town anyway. Then New Year's is right around the corner, I'm sure there will some party to go to. So what are y'alls plans for Christmas and New Years? :)

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you come back on 12-29-08, what time of day will you be in town? Remember, we're trying to all get together with Jillykins and Mandolinikins and maybe even Dedikins. We can all get shit-facedikins!

6:49 PM  
Blogger Beanns37 said...

I will actually be back in town on the 26th but I do work on the 29th. I could meet y'all for dinner that night if any of you are free :)

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Beanns - for some reason that nobody seems to know the Today Sponge has been taken off the market again.

There's another OTC birth control that's a film that you stick up there it's called IVF. It doesn't last for 24 hours like the Sponge does, but I always found the Sponge uncomfortable. I think it's good for 4-6 hours. That's what I was using for awhile since hormone based birth controls aren't recommended for me due to age, weight, and strong family history of breast cancer.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Beanns37 said...

Alias, I did try that film, I had trouble with it, not sure if I'm deficient in some way but it wouldn't stay up there and it's not that soft, it cut me a little inside, it's evil :-/

10:32 AM  
Blogger Jilly said...

thw 29th is good for me and maybe my guy, but mandolin will be staying home for this trip, as i didn't think everyone else on the airples and at the airports would appreciate a 15 month old traveling with us. plus, she has constant ear infections and i think flying might be uncomfortable for her. she still can't walk, and we'd have to lug the carseat, crib, stroller and other odds and ends with us too. my best friend will be moving in for that week and watching mandolin. they both seem tob e looking forward to it, but i really think they just want to rearrange the furniture and destroy the iron clad schedule.

jilly

1:07 PM  
Blogger Beanns37 said...

Jilly & Bert, I will plan on dinner with youse peoples on the 29th then! :)

1:49 PM  
Blogger Mara said...

It cut you? The film I used turned to a snot like substance when I put it up there. You must be really dry.

3:00 PM  
Blogger Beanns37 said...

Actually I'm almost ridiculously not dry, and it did soften up once it was sort of up there but the edge had already cut me and then it just stuck to my finger and wouldn't stay put. Evil, that's all I'm sayin'

11:43 PM  
Blogger UrbanStarGazer said...

One of my brothers and his family is coming up to our Tahoe place for Christmas along with another family of friends.

For New Year's H and I are going to dinner at our favorite restaurant and then home. I'm not a big New Year's fan and prefer to be home safe before the drunks hit the roads.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home