Thursday, March 23, 2006

If my head explodes, who will clean up the mess?

I have a bad headache that I'm hoping will not morph into a migraine, I just took some excedrin tension headache with a small cup of coffee, hadn't had coffee yet today, that may have been part of the problem. I have to work tonight, if I have a bad headache it will be hell with a capital H.
Yesterday after work (day job, not SB), I went with my friend Jen to buy nuts at this place in Pasadena we heard about, we eat a lot of nuts, they have good fat and fit into the South Beach diet plan but they tend to be expensive unless you eat just peanuts which is not what I want to eat everyday, I like almonds and cashews and all that, so we went to see how much the nuts were and what he carried, they ended up being a little pricey but we still bought some because we were there anyway but I still need to find a place with better prices.
I was supposed to meet a guy at SB yesterday at 6 pm, just meet for coffee, that kind of thing, but then he had to work so I went by to get a green tea lemonade with no syrup and three splendas, which is really good, btw, if you ever want to try it, and of course my sort of guy was there, he was just leaving but came back in with me and then we went to Carl's Jr to eat, he started to put my food on his bill but I went to a different register, if we aren't together then I figure he doesn't need to pay for me, that's not really fair, then after eating took him back to his car, he took off and I stayed at SB and read my book and drank my tea then went home and played around on the pc till bedtime while watching Lost. I wish it was clear whether we are really not together or what the deal is. I'm so tired lately with being sick for weeks and not getting enough rest and then trying to figure out the status of my "relationship" is just too difficult. It was easier when I wasn't even trying to date I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home