Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's a Festivus miracle!

I love Festivus, it's my new fave holiday! We ate meatloaf, mac n cheese & salad, watched two episodes of season 2 of Heroes, ate chocolate fudge cake and then exchanged gifts. I gave him the cards I had my ex-brother in law make for him, a pair of jeans I bought at the jean sale I went to and a stocking with some Star Wars characters in it. I think he really liked the cards, they were the main gift, so I hope so. He gave me some gold and diamond earrings with the claddagh symbol which stands for loyalty, friendship and love. And then I put on this cute little Santa outfit I bought at Macy's; it is red with white feathers and there's not much to it, he loved it ;) Well actually, he told me he liked it but he loved me. He loves me!! I love him too, how awesome is that? I haven't been in love for over a decade, it's such a great feeling to have someone who loves me and who I love in return. I am a very lucky girl.

10 Comments:

Blogger mavis sidebottom said...

I hope soemone buys me a bigger sick bucket for christmas this ones full

12:19 AM  
Blogger Waltzing Matilda said...

*Laughs at Alex* I'm happy for you Beanns!

5:04 AM  
Blogger UrbanStarGazer said...

You people and your opening of presents BEFORE CHRISTMAS!

5:12 AM  
Blogger UrbanStarGazer said...

That was weird . . . I hit Enter to keep typing and it posted my comment twice!

I'm happy for you . . . nothing like new love. Glad you had a nice Festivus. Hope your new year is great as well.

5:13 AM  
Blogger UrbanStarGazer said...

Mum -- do you prefer plastic, wood or metal?

5:14 AM  
Blogger Beanns37 said...

Alex, I'll buy you a lovely brass sick bucket and send it to you for Christmas :)

9:42 AM  
Blogger Beanns37 said...

Urbles, I fixed your extra comment and yes, I know, it's lame to open before Xmas but I won't see him till Friday. And thank you and Alias for being happy for me, new love is vonderbar ;) (Alex, I know you'll be happy for me too once you get over barfing, ha)

9:44 AM  
Blogger mavis sidebottom said...

I am happy for you I'm just jealous Im not even sire I know what love is and I like wood please urbles

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beanns, Alias is me - Rag from the Bookshelf.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Beanns37 said...

I thought that was you Mel, I get confused with everyone's different personas, I just have the one :)
Alex, I wasn't sure I knew what it felt like anymore, but it's like riding a bike (or a guy), it comes back to ya ;)

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home