Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Years everyone!

I hope everyone is doing something fun for New Years, whatever that might be. I am going to a party with the BF at his friend's house. It s/b interesting to meet more of his friends and see what they are like in a party situation. Since the BF doesn't drink at all, I can have a couple and not have to worry about driving, woo hoo! Not going to get toasted though, especially the first time I meet his peeps. Then tomorrow we are supposed to go into Little Tokyo with his friend Margaret (the almost roommate) and her on-again/off-again boyfriend. He wasn't sure I'd want to go since we are hanging out with his friends tonight and then have another party w/different friends Friday night, but I told him it was fine if he wanted to go. That s/b an interesting day :-/
Oh, and last night I'm pretty sure he said something about living together which I didn't really respond to. He was saying something about the party tonight and how we'd stay till midnight then probably go back to "our" place. And then he said, "oh, you know, one of our places. Although my place could be your place" or something like that. I wasn't sure exactly how he meant it so I just kind of said yeah or something equally appropriate and witty. Do you think that's what he meant?

7 Comments:

Blogger emma said...

Happy 2009 Beann!
I'll probably not do anything more exciting than a movie and popcorn--but that's fine with me.

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that's EXACTLY what he meant, Toots!

Is that phone number you posted a cell phone?

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn! You removed the number. I'm bored at work and was going to send you a text message!

10:39 AM  
Blogger mavis sidebottom said...

IM finishing my gin and talking to ron online my life is totally shite

1:15 PM  
Blogger Beanns37 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll text you when I'm bored at work on Friday.

7:43 PM  
Blogger UrbanStarGazer said...

Happy new year!!!

I think it was a feel-you-out comment.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home