Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Tuesday, rain and near accidents

OMG, what a day, on the way to work almost rear ended a car in front of me, the street was slick and I didn't realize the cars were actually stopping, thought they were just slowing down, I slid and almost hit him, stopped just in time. freakin adrenaline rush first thing in the morning, what a way to start the day. then on lunch I went to pick up my new contacts, stupid woman decided she needed to turn, swerved into my lane w/out looking and almost sideswiped me, I had to hit the breaks again, honked at her and then when I could pull up next to her I flipped her the bird. I'm a rather aggressive driver and I hate it when people do that and don't even notice that they've almost pushed you off the road, assholes.
On the plus side it definitely seems that my distancing myself slightly from my 36 year old is working as far as getting him to move in again. I wish the games didn't have to be played like this but apparently that's how it works.

2 Comments:

Blogger UrbanStarGazer said...

Why do you want to be with someone that you have to play games with? I don't understand.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Beanns37 said...

I don't, I know, I'm an idiot, I totally agree :(

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home