Thursday, January 01, 2009

New roommie


So guess who's moving in with their boyfriend? Why yes, that'd be me! We were at WalMart today (which I hate but there wasn't a Target around) and I was buying a new toothbrush and asked if it would be ok to get an extra and keep it at his house. And he said, yeah, of course. Then when I was figuring out which ones I wanted he said, "why don't you just move all your stuff into my place?" and I was like "hm, are you sure?" and he said yes and I thought about it and looked at toothbrushes and then I said, "ok, I could do that" and he said "yeah, move all your shit in and keep it there but of course you'll still stay in your place" hahaha, he's a riot. So I'm moving in, I am going to give notice for my apartment tomorrow and start going thru said shit because after being here for over 5 years I have a lot of it. Wow, I haven't lived with anyone in a long time and it's been even longer since I've lived with a man. Plus, he has two cats, not sure how Monkee is going to get along with them. It's scary but also really cool and exciting. Wish me luck :)

11 Comments:

Blogger Brenda said...

good luck. i hope you will be very happy. and i love your hair. you look so cute.

4:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you get my text messages?

5:43 PM  
Blogger Bert Bananas said...

Holy crap, I've never read an adult oriented blog, with mature themes, before!

10:31 PM  
Blogger Beanns37 said...

Mel, I didn't get a text from you :(

5:09 PM  
Blogger Orbie/\;;/\ said...

Here I was hoping for some mature content, but you are just being all Beanns and normal :) congratulations.. you look so cute and happy!

6:26 PM  
Blogger Jilly said...

me either, bert. i don't know if i'm ole enough for that type of content.

good luck, beanns.

jilly

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It just said Congrats and good luck with the shack up and your hair looks smashing! I'll try again next time I'm bored at work.

6:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I need to read your blog more often Jeanie Beanie! Congrats and best of luck.

10:36 AM  
Blogger UrbanStarGazer said...

What's up with the adult content thingy?

Good luck!

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Kal is the only other Shelfer I know whoever got a content warning slapped on his blog.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Beanns37 said...

LOL I put that on there, I thought it was a good idea to warn people because we all know I tend to hold nothin' back. Plus, it's funny :)
And welcome Rosa, it's good to see you here!

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home