Thursday, March 30, 2006

Assorted things I'm thinking about

Random things on my mind today:

here at work where I happen to be most of my life it seems, we have so many people that call out everyday. yesterday and Tuesday at least 5-6 people didn't come in each day and this is fairly normal. I don't understand how some people call out so often, I used 1 1/2 sick days last year except for the 3 I used taking care of my mom.

I went to see "thank you for smoking" last night, v. good movie, funny and satirical, my friend Chase and I both liked it a lot. plus it was a nice distraction from all the stupidity of my life and chase is always entertaining. at dinner we were laughing so hard we both almost spit our food all over the place and our stomachs were killing us by the time we were done. fun times.

I read the 'goodbye girl" recently, book based on the movie based on the play, I love the movie, the book was good. I want to join a bookclub at the Glendale library, a friend and I are going to attend one of their discussions and see if we like it.

I feel much better in general today, got some sleep which always helps my state of mind, I have to work at SB tonight, honestly hope he doesn't come in, he s/b smart enough to give it a few days but who knows?

I have a "free" paycheck tomorrow, the third pay period for the month of March, I already paid my rent so I can do pretty much whatever I want with it, nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home