Friday, April 21, 2006

Social and Love Life

just realized my title could mean two things: one, I'm social and love life or two, a post about my social life and love life. of course it is the second of these two, not the first, not that I'm non-social and don't just love life to death, but that's not on my mind today.
tonight I am going out for my friend Jenn's birthday celebration, first to a billiard place in Glendale and then to a place called Miss Kitty's Parlour which is a fetish bar and s/b interesting, it's in Hollyweird and we are going there late, around 11 by which time most will already be completely drunk but we are taking a cab which had to be arranged in advance because you can't just get a cab on the street in LA. I'm wearing jeans and a cute top to the poolhall but I'm wearing black kneehigh boots, fishnets, a VERY short (it's a size 4 and I am a size 6, so even shorter than it would normally be on a size 4 person) black mini skirt, a sheer black blouse over a black lace bra and that's about it, I am supposed to play along and look slutty so that's what I'm doing. I really need a pedicure, like REALLY badly, otherwise I might wear very high strappy sandals but I can't do it since I don't have time to get my toes done. I think it s/b good enough though, guess it will have to be. if I end up with pics I will attempt to post them altho my other attempts at posting pics here have not succeeded so far.
I spoke to the Ren Faire guy last night on the phone, he can't do anything this weekend because he has his kid but that's ok, fatherhood comes first and next weekend he said he'd come see me all the way from Orange, so that might end up being a lot of fun. tomorrow I am going for a picnic or something with a guy I went out with a couple of weeks ago, I don't think I am sexually attracted to him at all but I'm trying to give it more time as he is nice and seems to like me. and of course Sunday I have to work at SB, no surprise there.
I am here at work wearing no makeup at all, I rarely wear makeup to work or even out unless it's someplace worth it, and not because I think I don't need to wear makeup, which is what my friends tell me but because 1) I am lazy and don't wake up in time to put it on and 2) it makes me feel icky and greasy w/in an hour so I don't like to wear it. so many of my friends won't leave the house w/out some on but I just don't care anymore, if someone has a problem with my not wearing the stuff they can look away or bite me or whatever.
happy weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home