Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Tuesday Wednesday, stay in bed

boy would I love it if I could stay in bed both days, just sleep for like 36 hours or so, a semi hibernation or maybe a light coma, that would be heaven...
but instead I am at work and I have to work tonight at SB till closing which I'm sure will be fun (actually there's a good chance that it will be, at least parts) and I get my tips tonight from last week so I will have spending money for the week, that's always nice and yes, I am actually paying off some bills, I get paid from SB on Friday and have the money earmarked: pay $100 on my visa and put $25 in my IRA that I started w/my tax return this year and I get to spend the rest this weekend. I'm being fairly good financially, and I am proud of that, I even have about $400 in short term savings at the moment, I know, that's really nothing esp considering what I make but I was keeping like $25, seriously, how sad is that? so it's a vast improvement besides opening an IRA and upping my 401(k) contributions by 2 percent to 8 percent after getting my annual increase, I may actually get my credit cards paid off by year end like I am planning and then all I will owe on is my car and land in Oregon which are under $10,000 together so not a big deal. and if I do all that I will have a lot more freedom to decide what I really want to do and then go do it which is the whole point. so that's all I really have to say for today except, whoever can name the band that sings the song mentioned in my title today gets a prize.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beanns37 said...

and Blu wins the prize, although I'm not sure yet what it is or how to get it to her...

3:53 PM  
Blogger Beanns37 said...

I could send you a scarf I made myself, I crochet also :)

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home