Friday, April 07, 2006

TGIF and all that

Here's a bit of trivia for you or a tip or an FYI, whatever... when hardboiling an egg, if you get distracted, walk away for, oh let's say 45 minutes or so, and all the water boils away, your egg, when hot enough, will explode, and your house will smell like sulpher the rest of the night. Also, your pot will be unusable after that, so the plus is that I get to go buy another pot and the negative was egg on the floor, the mini heart attack when it exploded in the other room and the smell.

I have a date tonight, it's a friend of my friend Mike, he's a regular at SB and I met this friend at his birthday party last Saturday. He called Wednesday to ask me to dinner tonight. I'm hoping we go for sushi, haven't had it in quite a while and spicy tuna rolls sound yummy. Tomorrow night it's another SB birthday so going out again, Sunday I am going to try to just go to work, go to the gym, go home and do laundry and clean my house. My poor cat misses me so much she's been crying whenever I'm home and following me around the house, I think I need to spend a little more time there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home