Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Blech

Pretty much sums up how I'm feeling, just blech. Not much going on to talk about, work is work, I was supposed to work 8 hours at SB on Saturday but I didn't go in. I had a spa massage in the morning then we went to lunch at Cheesecake Factory and after lunch I felt odd, dizzy, actually fell going up the stairs at my apartment and ended up calling out sick. So I stayed home all the rest of the day, mostly in bed and then went and played Texas Hold 'em that night with a new group of guys, me the only woman and 6 men, I did ok and they were nice guys, all in the entertainment industry, the only bad thing is they mostly all smoked, and not just cigarettes the whole time, I think I got a contact high.
Sunday I did nothing all day, it was awesome, I had to work at 7:15 that night so I went to the grocery store around noon but other than that I stayed in, watched tv, took an hour long nap, played with Monkee and that's all. I miss days like that, it's why I want to quit SB actually, I really like being able to be a bum and stay in my pjs half the day reading and watching random stupid crap on tv.
Monday I was good and went to the gym for an hour and a half and yesterday I went again after work, off to a good start this week. Tonight I have to close at SB, so I am going home to eat and pet the cat and then off to work.
I also applied for two jobs in Eugene OR this week, I am hoping to hear back from at least one of them so keep your fingers crossed for me. I want to find a job and be out of LA by mid summer if possible. I've been looking at houses there too, if I can find a job that pays close to what I make now I can afford a really nice house there.
Really nothing else going on, my life is v. boring at the moment. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home