Friday, May 12, 2006

Shopping and dinner dates

I found the cutest skirt yestserday at Ann Taylor Loft, denim A-line with cute seaming and it was on sale for.... $9.99! I love great deals like that! I also found a sleeveless lavender blouse, v-neck, for $24.99, a little more than I wanted to pay but still, two things for under $40 is a good deal. I'm very happy with my shopping yesterday, I always feel like a hunter who bagged the prize trophy :)
I was in Studio City to meet one of the newer guys for dinner, we went to Art's Deli, I had a chinese chicken salad and he had bacon and eggs (not sure why, but hey, it's his meal), he was running late hence me shopping while I waited which then made him have to wait because I was in the dressing room trying on clothes when he got there. that'll teach him to be late! then we walked across the street and had Coldstone, yum, if you haven't had it you are missing out, I had the small sizes raspberry sorbet (fat free but not sugar free, oh well) with dark chocolate chips, raspberry and dark chocolate together are the bomb! he had this horrible concoction, some kind of icecream with bananas, p-nut butter and marshmallows, the largest size they had, and ate the whole thing, I would have been sick, he said he probably was going to be later. but it was a nice date and we are going out again next week sometime.
tonight I actually have no plans, I'm going to go to Target after work and then Ross or Marshalls and then go home and have some wine and maybe take a bubble bath and watch all the shows I taped this week and tomorrow I'm sleeping in and then going to a housewarming party and then I have to close at SB. but since I gave notice at least I know there's an end in sight, so hopefully it won't bother me as much as it has been lately.

2 Comments:

Blogger UrbanStarGazer said...

I love Coldstone's banana caramel crunch.

7:21 PM  
Blogger Beanns37 said...

Is that what he had? No, it had p-nut butter in it, must have been something else. I did taste it and it wasn't bad, it would just have been too sweet to eat a lot of :)

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home