Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Back from Vegas

So I was gone for about 5 days in Vegas, half work and half fun. I flew out of Burbank Wednesday afternoon and got into Vegas around 4:30, took a taxi to the Hardrock and checked in, then went out to eat and did a little gambling. I had to be in the conference room the next morning by 8:00, got done by around 4 and then the owner of the company hosting the conference took us all to dinner and drinks at a German restaurant across the street. That was fun, with a band and lots of tourists. The second day of the conference was a little boring, just playing around on our laptops and I couldn't get the application to work because I don't have admin rights so... I basically read news stories and such.
That night (Friday) the BF drove up from LA, got into Vegas around midnight, we went to get something to eat and then back to the hotel for some adult entertainment ;)
Saturday we gambled a little, then drove out to the mall near Henderson and I picked up two new bras and panties from Victoria's Secret and he took me to see Zumanity that night. That's a pretty cool show, if you haven't seen it, very sexy and fun.
We drove back Sunday, didn't get home until 9 pm, just took our time, went by the Hoover Dam cuz I'd never seen it, stopped for lunch in Needles, for dinner in Gardena, it was a nice weekend.
I am still in the process of packing, got all my books into boxes, one box of bathroom stuff done, going to work on the kitchen next. I hate packing, but it will be worth it ;)

7 Comments:

Blogger Brenda said...

i am glad you are having so much fun. :)

3:15 PM  
Blogger Bert Bananas said...

Lunch in Needles!! I swear to ghawd I've never before seen anyone mention such a thing in an itinerary...

8:47 PM  
Blogger Beanns37 said...

Thanks Spidey!
Bert, we ate at the Wagonwheel (I think) and it was really good and the staff was SO nice! You'll have to try it ;)

10:23 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Beanns, send me an Email at Kathryn023 and let me know your new address (once you move, natch).

How did the gambling go in Vegas? Please tell me you tipped your blackjack dealer...

3:47 PM  
Blogger Beanns37 said...

Hey Kath, I will send it to you, I am moving Sunday so I may as well do it now :)
I didn't play blackjack this time, just roulette, but yes, I did tip!

8:33 AM  
Blogger Waltzing Matilda said...

You know it's a shame you don't have access to the locked posts on my blog, or that I can't put, "has been fucked raw" as my status on facebook. Don't want my mom, or my book club leader seeing that.

Rag

4:00 AM  
Blogger Beysshoes said...

Jeanbeans, I'm here to ask you to check up on Bobby (Hadachoke). He's been parked in the bookshelf chat for DAYS without saying a word. Please let me know he's alright ... and tell him folks are fretting about him. Thx, Sarai aka Beysshoes@aol.com PS Congrats !!! on your new roomie he looks like a cutie!

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home