Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What's new?

Going to Vegas this afternoon for a work conference, it came up fairly suddenly last week. The conference is only Thurs & Friday but I have to fly out today and since I'm going to be there anyway, I asked the BF to meet me so we are spending Sat & Sun there together, s/b fun. I've been packing boxes, cleaning out old papers, etc, trying to get ready to move. It looks like I'll be moving in on the 25th, I'm excited, I think this will really be a good thing :)
My mom is out of the hospital, they still don't know exactly what was going on but her blood pressure is stableized and her dizziness seems to be mostly gone.
That's about all that's going on with me, will post more during/after Vegas!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bert Bananas said...

Vegas stopped being fun for me when the $1 blackjack tables all disappeared.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Beanns37 said...

I am totally winning! I played roulette tonight and won $135, yay! :)

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home