Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day

Happy V-day everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow with your sweeties! This is the first V-day I've had a sweetie in a decade, it's pretty cool. He sent me red roses to work today and I know tomorrow we are going to lunch at an Indian place we like and to a movie. Not sure what we are doing for dinner. I got him a book about being a super hero cuz he likes that kind of thing and I also bought us a sexy adult game to play. I've ordered a business card holder for him but it hasn't come in yet; keep your fingers crossed it comes today. What are all of you doing for your assorted sweet hearts for V-day, if anything?

This is also a three day weekend for both of us, Monday is President's day so we get to spend all weekend together doing whatever we want, which might be hardly anything. I do want to plant some stuff in the yard but it's supposed to rain all weekend so I might not be able to. I can at least put more stuff away in the house and try to get it arranged.

I met the new plastic surgeon yesterday, the appt went well, now they have to request authorization from the insurance company and then we have to set a date. If it works out I'm going to try for end of March so I can be all healed and stuff by summer. They said I'd have to stay in the hospital for 4 days and out of work for 6 weeks, I was only out for 2 1/2 weeks after the mastectomy, but this also involves a tummy tuck. Then I have to go back several times to have other stuff done, but that first part is the hardest.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenny Robin said...

This will sound strange, but......I'm excited for you and your upcoming new boobies!

3:02 PM  
Blogger Beanns37 said...

It doesn't sound strange, I'm excited too! :) Having two again rather than one will be fab. Esp since I am a DD on one side, being flat on the other doesn't work very well. The pain part will suck but in the long run it will be worth it!

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm excited for you too! Especially about the Tummy tuck!

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone I have talked to about reconstruction says the pain is worth it. especially with the built in tummy tuck. Good luck girl.

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, how does one leave a name??? This is Ann and i am so glad you came through it all so well.

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home