Wednesday, April 15, 2009

For Alex

Alex, you will be happy to know I was able to shag my BF Monday night. I'm back baby! ;)

In other news, one of our cats, Mookie, has a tooth that looks rotten, we're going to take him the the vet on Saturday. Monkee is still having skin trouble and still half bald, I started giving her cod liver oil today. Morris is ok, except he always tries to escape and he did get out yesterday; luckily he didn't run off and I was able to grab him and throw him back inside. Darn cats.

I am going to try to drive today for the first time. The doc said I could, but I drive a stick, not sure how that will be since I still can't stand up completely straight... I'll let you know how the expiriment goes :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Orbie/\;;/\ said...

back in the saddle again eh? You little rascal you :) glad to hear your good news and hope the cats are feeling better soon

3:53 PM  
Blogger mavis sidebottom said...

was it good Ive forgotten what shagging is :(

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home