Friday, May 01, 2009

Just stuff




So I thought I'd post some recent pics just cuz, and give an update on stuff.


The BF and I are going to my hometown today, I'm leaving work at 12:00 and we are driving up. There's been some issues with my sister not wanting to help my mom out and expecting me to come up every weekend (yeah, I'm gonna drive 165 miles each way every weekend after working M-F and having to drive 50 miles roundtrip for that). I think she's smokin' crack because that's just crazy. She lives literally three doors down from my mom and my mother was doing her laundry until recently (probably still is, even though I told her not to) and she "borrows" money from my mom ALL THE TIME. But she doesn't want to help her. What the hell? I have a feeling we are going to have it out this weekend which is fine by me, I'm far meaner than she is and I'll rip her a new one if we have an arguement. I just feel bad for BF if he has to listen to it.



I'm also getting my hair done when I get in this evening and I am going to try to see my friend Colleen; she had stage IV cervical cancer and it came back, she's going thru chemo again right now. I want to see how she's doing and visit for a bit if she feels up to it.



We've been working on our yard a lot, last Sunday I planted seeds: sugar snap peas, another kind of bean, cantalopes, sun flowers, zucchini, pumpkin and assorted brightly colored flowers. I had already planted California poppies, they are coming up really nicely and my berry bushes and tomatoes are doing really well too. I can't wait to have fresh veggies and fruit this summer, competely organic!



At the top of the page are some pics for your amusement. First, me out hiking about 3 weeks after surgery, then a pic of Monkee on BF's lap and lastly a pic of Morris looking at squirrels in the yard.

2 Comments:

Blogger emma said...

your pictures are adorable.

Your garden sounds yummy

Your sister sounds looney :)

3:27 PM  
Blogger mavis sidebottom said...

Ok was it good then since its now tuesday

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home