Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I haven't posted in over a month

So here's a post. I just don't really feel like detailing all the crap that's been going on, from my mom passing away to falling in the shower and breaking the 9th rib on my right side to the issues with my sister and brother following the passing of my mom to my mom's brother who is drinking himself to death...
On the plus side everything with the BF is still good, we went to Vegas for his birthday weekend and went to a murder mystery dinner, it was a hoot, we got to be part of the show and I won a prize at the end. I missed out on going to NYC with my friend Joyce due to breaking my rib so that sucked and we have to reschedule. And that's about all for now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bert Bananas said...

I'm not saying you're old enough for the old saying to be apt, but there is some comfort in living a life you can enjoy, even it's nothing to write/blog home about.

How about lunch early next week? Email me at Bert.Bananas@gmail.com.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Jilly said...

i hop emy parents lie forever, because i know there'll be a giant war between my sisters when they go. i already made it clear that i don't want anything, but that i'm not paying anything either. i feel safe in stating this because my mom favors my older sister and my dad favors my younger sister so they can deal with it. i hope your problems work out and you don't end up not talking to them for a long period of time. death brings out the ugly in the living.

jilly

9:49 PM  
Blogger UrbanStarGazer said...

Good to see you back, sorry to hear it's been rough. I can only imagine. I know what I went through with my sibs when my mother passed so, I feel ya.

Hang in there.

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home