Wednesday, May 24, 2006

It's been that long???

a week since I bothered to write anything, but then again, not much is going on worth writing about. I did see the newest guy last Wednesday, but he couldn't make dinner so I told him to come over and watch Lost with me and he did. so we are sitting on my couch watching that, then laying on it watching Seinfeld afterward, then making out and messing around and he gets a little too excited if you know what I mean but I am absolutely not having sex with him and he's complaining about blueballs, not in a mean way but like, hey, they suck and somehow I'm now topless so I end up letting him release on my bare breasts, I mean, nothing about sex between two consenting adults bothers me or weirds me out, so what the hell, I figure I don't have to put in any effort, he gets off, and I get to see the goods before committing to sex.
the rest of the week must not have been very exciting because nothign comes to mind until Friday, our poker group was going to play Hold em and we went to Long Beach for dinner, then to a Hookah bar. I do not smoke anything, for the most part, so I did not partake, but we were all sitting around playing games while some smoked and I ended up burning my arm pretty good on the top of the dang hookah, apparently they get quite hot, that was not fun. then we went back to Chase's house to play poker, I did ok, came out ahead, but I just am not having much fun playing with this group anymore, they play like assholes, way too competitive, I mean, we are all friends, you shouldn't be all psyched to take your friend's money half an hour into playing, it's just so crappy, and I finally said something to the most competitive guy, keeping in mind I wasn't losing or anything and when he loses, god forbid, he gets all bitchy and pouty about it, I told him I'm tired of our group playing like assholes and he said he was sorry I felt like that and I said I was too. he was actually better the rest of the game but I think I'm done playing with that group.
Saturday and Sunday I was a bum most of the time, except when I was working, it was nice doing almost nothing, went to the gym on Sunday after work, and cleaned my shower really well so I could take a bubble bath, other than that did almost nothing.
I have a five day weekend coming up, I am so happy about that, I'm planning on doing a heck of a lot of nothing, I have a list, it looks something like this: look at apartments in Glendale and Montrose, go to Ventura and Camarillo (great outlet shops) which will also include going to used bookstores, the beach and lunch, look for more jobs in Eugene, go to or rent a movie(s), read, get an oil change and wash the car and maybe clean my apartment. most of those might get done but if not, oh well. I can't decide if I am really moving to Oregon or not, so far no luck finding a job but then again I haven't tried all that hard, only applied to like two, I need to get off my ass if I really want to do this. in the meantime I figure I can look for other apartments since I just hate living in my building now, it really sucks because I love my actual apartment but I don't feel comfortable and then yesterday the frickin property manager came into the apartments w/out notice again, that's not even allowed, I'm going to talk to a lawyer today, but I don't want to deal with this, it sucks. and then my 38th birthday is in like a week, ugh, I'm not looking forward to that AT ALL. stupid aging, if the alternative didnt' suck more I wouldn't do it...

4 Comments:

Blogger sparky said...

Wouldn't a hand job be easier and less messy then sputum on the tits? Wash up your hand later and thats the end of it . Allan

4:23 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

so what DID you think of the goods?

Keep us posted!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Beanns37 said...

A hand job still takes effort from me plus it still goes someplace, doesn't it? and needs to be cleaned up.
the goods were decent, he shaves partly and trims, very neat and clean

1:04 PM  
Blogger Beanns37 said...

Ha ha, I know, full disclosure here at BeannsRUs, read at your own risk!

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home