Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Birthday gifts

I did pretty well this year with the birthday gifts, at work I got a giftcard to Best Buy for $140, my uncle and grandma gave me $50 cash, I used both of those plus a little of my own money to buy a digital camera finally. My mom gave me silver and markasite earrings, a bracelet and a wrap to wear to fancy affairs. My sister gave me a DVD, one friend sent me a gift card to White House/Black Market for $50, another gave me a $30 giftcard to Wilson's Leather because she saw me looking at purses there and another gave me lotion and a book and my friend Michelle gave me linen spray from Bath and Bodyworks. I am having lunch with my friend Karla this weekend and I get a gift from her, my birthday really wasn't for a day or even a week but is stretching over the whole month practically. And Kath, the sweetie, sent me a card in the mail :) I have such nice friends, have to remember that when I'm being a brat and acting pouty about getting older or the state of the economy or whatever else I am bitching about from one moment to the next. My family isn't too shabby either, even if they are crazy they still love me, my aunt and uncle in Oregon are going to do the work of clearing my acre lot there since I can't make it up to do it, they are in their 50s and still willing to do manual labor for me, how nice is that? My aunt said if I decide to sell my land I will make a good profit on it, that was nice to hear. And next weekend is my annual dinner at work, get to get all dressed up and have dinner at the Long Beach aquarium, I'm taking my friend Jen with me and we are going out afterwards, par-tay!

2 Comments:

Blogger UrbanStarGazer said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

1:33 AM  
Blogger Beanns37 said...

Thanks Urbie! :)

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home