Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Random crap

what I've been reading lately: How to Meet Cute Boys, my friend Jen loaned it to me, it was fluffy but cute. Am also reading a book about figuring out what to do with ones life, maybe I can get some insight. Still reading The Sex Lives of Cannibals and I bought the Kite Runner, haven't started it yet.
what I've watched: An Unfinished Life, I really liked it even though it had J-Lo in it, she was understated for once and with Robert Redford and Morgan Freeman (LOVE HIM!), it told a really nice, quiet story about people, their lives and how we get so bogged down in the past we stop living in the present or seeing hope in the future. Highly recommend. I also have the Upside of Anger at home, haven't watched it yet.
nothing on tv, that's actually good, gives me more time to read and watch movies I have been wanting to see. what have y'all been reading/watching that you'd recommend?

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn said...

If you get any insight into your life, let me know, please; I could always use some!

1:07 PM  
Blogger Beanns37 said...

Cool Blu, I'll look into that one. My friend bought me some kind of Dating Bootcamp book too, haven't started it yet.
Kath, if I gain any insight I'll be sure to share, because I would be so excited anyway :)

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home