Monday, June 05, 2006

Today in history

Yes, today, June 5, 1968 Robert F Kennedy was assasinated but on that same exact day another person was born, me. Okay, I'm sure lots of other people were born that day, but anyway, I share an aniversary with RFK.
I have been celebrating/mourning all weekend, last Friday at work we did the cake, card, gift thing with my coworker Debra whose birthday is June 4th, we got her a gift card to Ann Taylor and I got one for $140 to Best Buy, I'm going to get a digital camera I think. Then we went for drinks later, just the four HR ladies, it was also for Debra's last day in our dept since she's going to the call center to be a supervisor. We already miss her...
Saturday my friends threw me a party at Moose's in Pasadena, that was fun, got drunk, stayed out till 2, and then yesterday I got up at 10, went to the gym, went by Starbucks to get iced tea and decided to get iced tea for the people that work at my gym because it was like 100 degrees so I took that back to them, they were really happy, then went and picked up two movies, An Unfinished Life with Robert Redford, Morgan Freeman and Jennifer Lopez, and in spite of J-Lo being in it, it was really good and she was good too. I also got The Upside of Anger but haven't gotten around to watching it yet. Besides coloring my hair, that's all I did yesterday, which was nice. Today I got a call from my mom and my sister and tomorrow my boss is taking me out for lunch. This weekend I'm driving to Santa Maria, taking off early Friday to go up and coming back late Saturday, I don't work all weekend, yay.
Unfortunately that's all that's going on, nothing really on the romantic front but whatever, it will pick up eventually, it always does. In the meantime I have more time for the gym and my friends :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn said...

Happy Birthday, Beanns! and many happy returns!

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home