Monday, June 19, 2006

My weekend

I had the most boring weekend and it was wonderful. I did go out Friday after work for sushi and a movie, saw Nacho Libre, ok, stupid as hell but I laughed so much my stomach and cheeks (not those ones, you perverts!) hurt. Jack Black is just funny to me. We were supposed to go to a club after in NoHo but we were too tired, so I went home. Saturday I got up, ate a bowl of cereal and went into Glendale to shop. And I was there for hours, I bought two camis at Express (big sale), a top at Macy's on clearance (light blue silk sleeveless), a cream skirt I am wearing today at White House, Black Market (too much but I had a gift card from my girlfriend), a purse at Wilson's Leather, it's off-white with black stitching and is SO cute, even my gay friend Alan said so, and by this time I realized I had spent more money than I intended, altho I did not buy the pair of cute, really high sandals I wanted to at Macy's, so I went to Target and focused and only bought TP, paper towels and Draino-O (only $6 at Target is a miracle for me, truly), then went to the grocery store, then home and watched a movie that night, In Good Company, pretty good, and that was my whole Saturday. Sunday took movies back, went to the gym for two hours, home to shower, went to the hardware store to buy white fly spray for my outdoors plants, to another grocery store, then spent the rest of the day reading and watching bad tv. I am almost done reading Nicholas Sparks book True Believer, it's not bad for a summer read.
today at work I am having to be an accountant which is making my brain hurt but I am almost done which is a relief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home