Friday, June 30, 2006

Sup

I have nothing planned for this weekend, my friend wants to go to this famous thrift store in downtown on Sunday maybe and really that’s it. She also invited me to go out after work, I’ll probably meet up with them for happy hour in Pasadena but I’m not going out to Hollywood with them, they are going to Miss Kitty's again and I'm not in the mood, I’d just rather go home and veg out in front of a movie or something or maybe even go to the gym late, I’m tired this week and grumpy, not sure why besides being annoyed at work, my coworker has been in Vegas all week and I've had to cover a lot of her stuff plus my own plus it seems like my boss give me more crud every day that just adds on to the madness, maybe I’m PMSing, although I usually don’t, but I started back on the pill to control my crazy periods so maybe it’s affecting me since I’m not used to it yet. I did Pilates last night, it kicks your butt, OMG, my muscles were shaking uncontrollably, it’s way more intense than yoga and then I jogged on the treadmill, I never jog, only walk really fast, I always kind of think there's no reason to run unless something is chasing you plus it usually makes me out of breath really quickly but last night I didn't get out of breath at all, it was easy, weird. Anyway, I hope everyone has a fabulous 4th of July weekend, peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home